NOTE : Please verify the jobs by yourself when required,if you have any doubt do not entertain.
Protection Engineer and Telecom Engineer for Saudi ARAMCO
Posted: 03 Nov 2015 05:37 AM PST
1. Should have strong knowledge in telecom basic / detailed engineering and must have worked in detailed engineering function for a turnkey Oil & Gas project in EPC company.
2. Review of engineering & design deliverables and philosophies to ensure compliance with contract specification and responsible for technical/functional integrity
3. Should be able to generate inputs required for telecom vendor to do his detailed engineering
4. Responsible for meeting telecom engineering deliverable schedules, man hour budgets for the project
5. Participate in Design Reviews
6. Co-ordination/interfacing with Projects, Procurement, other disciplines, fabrication, vendors and Customer, as required, during execution of the project.
7. Provide inputs related telecom scope of work for Planning and forecasting, progress reports including associated productivity
8. Should be able take up lead engineer role in a project and guide a team of Engineers & designer assigned to the project
9. Vendor drawing review for telecom packages, providing inputs to Instrumentation group
10. Providing engineering support during fabrication, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project
Qualification: B.E/ M.E Degree in Electronics & Communication.
Min 10+ years experience and Should have strong knowledge in telecom basic / detailed engineering and must have worked in any major contractor or consultancy predominately in detailed engineering function for turnkey Oil & Gas projects in EPC company for 5+ years.
Protection Engineer (Electrical)
BE / B Tech Electrical or Electrical & Electronics with 8 years experience in electric public utility industry or related power projects (220 KV and above)
Preparing protective relays requirements for high voltage and extra high voltage substations & transmission system (220KV and above) according to international standards.
Experience in testing/understand power system primary equipments like CT, PT, Breakers, Transformers
Major protection principles including Distance, Line Differential, Transformer Differential, Bus, Feeder, Generator and Large Motor protections
Conversant with relay manufactures like ABB, AREVA, ALSTOM, SIEMENS, GE towards field commissioning testing
Experience in integrating various relays/ Gateways/ BCUs/ IEDs with the SCADA system using different protocols
Designing and reviewing protective relay schemes and schematics drawings.
Testing and commissioning of Protection relays and C&R panels
Knowledge of various protocols like IEC60870-5-101/ 103/104, IEC61850, DNP, Modbus, etc
Performing relay settings calculation, relay settings coordination studies, current transformers calculation including transient performance and short circuit analysis and calculations.
Carry out any work assigned by COMPANY related to Engineering and Design of Telecommunication and Transmission Projects.
Provide Cost Engineering and Budgeting services which involve cost control and monitoring, cost estimate, budgeting among other related services.